- Dough – Purchase some fresh dough from a pizza shop or buy some from the store. Seriously just buy the dough or if you want find a recipe for dough on the internet and spend 2 hours of your life that you will never regain…
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small package of basil
- 1 small package of arugula
- 1 can or jar of pizza sauce….you can make your own if you want to but we’re trying to do easy recipes so you can get to the drinking of the wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Havarti cheese or sliced Havarti (or any cheese that’s creamy melty but not salty)
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes sliced
- ½ pound Canadian bacon
Preheat oven to 400, use a pizza stone if possible
Spread dough on pizza stone or baking sheet and brush with olive oil leaving ½ inch border
Spread sauce on the dough trying to get as close to the edge of the dough as possible.
Top with Canadian bacon then the cheese, THEN on top of the cheese add the tomatoes, basil and dried oregano
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Place a little of the arugula here and there, then slice it and serve
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.