- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated (not that powdered mess get the good stuff)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers drained and rinsed
- ½ tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
preheat oven to 350.
In a big ole bowl (technical term) mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley together.
melt 1.5 sticks of butter then dip the chicken into the butter and roll in the breadcrumbs and set aside
grease a baking dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes then check the center of one of the breasts and if it isn’t completely white cook for another 10 minutes. Cooking time can very depending on individual ovens and thickness of the chicken
while chicken is baking in a small saucepan melt the other 1.5 sticks of butter on med low heat until slightly brown then add capers and lemon juice
remove from heat and add salt, pepper, and fresh parsley
drizzle the sauce over the chicken and serve with….heck anything
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.