- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large red bell pepper (or 2 smaller ones)
- 1 large yellow bell pepper (or 2 smaller ones)
- 2 jalapeno (if you can find them red jalapenos are a little milder)
- ½ pound fresh green beans (if you get canned green beans you can take the can ….and bash yourself up side the head)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
cut the chicken, green beans and peppers in roughly 1-2 inch strips (except the jalapeno cut it a little smaller) take the green onions and cut them in half set aside the green end. Cut off the whiskers and chop up the white end in very small slices. The green end cut at an angle or just chop it up either way but if you do it at an angle people will be all OOOOOhhhh he’s a chef which is ridiculous because that’s like saying you’re a car because you sit in the garage saying vroom vroom
heat a pan until very hot on med/med hi and then add olive oil, and garlic.
once the garlic has had time to sweat a bit and is starting to brown add the peppers, green beans, and the white part of the green onions
When the peppers start to soften a bit but are still very firm stir in the chicken
when the chicken is starting to brown but it isn’t quite done yet then add in the teriyaki and soy sauce and reduce heat to low and let the sauce reduce stirring frequently
sprinkle the sesame seeds and remaining green onions and serve
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.