- 2 pounds fresh baby spinach (you can use non baby spinach but you can also shampoo your hair with feral cats…we suggest the baby spinach)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or just kinda virgin olive oil it’s pretty rude to ask)
- ½ tablespoon ground sea salt (table salt is fine but not as fancy)
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 8 ounces roasted walnuts or pecans
- 3 small avocados
- ½ of a small red onion (optional…in fact I suggest leaving this off if you ever want to be around a human again but if loneliness is your thing eat the onion)
Chop onion into bite size bits (or light it on fire and fling it with a large catapult into a dirty pond whatever you want to do)
De peel the avocado and slice it into nice bite size chunks
Wash spinach and let dry well.
In a small bowl mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, well…if you like hit it with a little soy sauce.
Mix spinach, avocados, pecans, feta cheese, dressing, and…if you really hate yourself and everyone around you the onions.
Let sit for about 20 seconds or less before you dive in….it’s delicious. You can also add a little shrimp or chicken to it and voila main course.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.