- Dough – Purchase some fresh dough from a pizza shop or buy some from the store. Seriously just buy the dough or if you want find a recipe for dough on the internet and spend 2 hours of your life that you will never regain…
- ½ lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 small package of basil
- 1 chicken breast grilled
- ½ red onion
- 1 ounce chopped cilantro
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- ½ can or jar of pizza sauce….you can make your own if you want to but we’re trying to do easy recipes so you can get to the drinking of the wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Boil the chicken thighs in the broth until the chicken starts to fall apart and is shreddable, mix ½ cup of the BBQ sauce in with the shredded chicken and set aside
Either in a saute pan or on a grill, cook the chicken breast until done and slice into thin strips
Spread dough on pizza stone or baking sheet and brush with olive oil leaving ½ inch border
Slice the red onions into thin strips, chop up the cilantro into small bits
Mix the shredded bbq chicken, with ½ cup of bbq sauce and ½ cup of pizza sauce then spread all over dough
Cover with cheddar and mozzarella cheese
Generously distribute the sliced chicken breasts and onion all over the top of the pizza, press them down a little bit into the cheese and sauce before cooking
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Place a little of the cilantro here and there, then slice it and serve
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.