- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ pound fresh basil
- ½ tablespoon ground sea salt (table salt is fine but not as fancy)
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (you can also just use your favorite balsamic vinaigrette if you have things to do )
- 1 8 ounce can or jar of black olives
Cut cherry tomatoes in half
Break the mozzarella up into bitesize chunks also dry the mozzarella really well on a paper towel
Pick the basil leaves off the stem
In a large bowl mix the mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, and black olives
Once the salad is mixed then mix the olive oil and vinegar (or just use a vinaigrette) drizzle over the salad and mix it up again
Sprinkle the salt and pepper
Serve as a side, a snack or mix with any protein to make a wonderful main course.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.