- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (≈3 lbs.)
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Sauté zucchini, onion, and butter until soft.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, Cheddar, and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.