- 4 10 ounce bags of “steam in bag” broccoli
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- ½ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- Handful of chives chopped very fine
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers crushed up fine
- ½ stick of butter
Cook the broccoli according to the directions on bag.
Mix the 2 soups in a pot and cook until bubbling.
Mix the cooked broccoli and the soup together in a casserole dish
Cover the mixture with 1 cup of the shredded Monterrey Jack cheese.
Melt the butter in the microwave.
Mix the remaining cheese and the Ritz crackers up in a bowl and cover the casserole with it pressing down a little then drizzle the melted butter over top
Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and it’s bubbling. Let rest about 15 minutes and serve.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.