- Dough – Purchase some fresh dough from a pizza shop or buy some from the store. Seriously just buy the dough or if you want find a recipe for dough on the internet and spend 2 hours of your life that you will never regain…
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small package of basil
- 2 large sweet pickles (slice them thin)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (or sliced swiss but it’s important that it’s swiss)
- 4 ounces pulled pork (see pulled pork recipe…this is optional)
- 4 ounces sliced ham
Preheat oven to 400, use a pizza stone if possible
Spread dough on pizza stone or baking sheet and brush with olive oil leaving ½ inch border
Drizzle olive oil, mustard, garlic, and basil on dough. Be careful to spread it out evenly with a spoon or spatula very thin. You just want a hint of the mustard flavor
Top with half the pork and ham then the swiss cheese and cover evenly
After the cheese is on the pie then add in the pickles and the rest of the ham and roast pork
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Let it rest for a few minutes then slice it and serve.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.