- 4-6 Shrimp per person (these shrimp are monsters almost like little lobsters)
- 6-8 ounces fresh basil
- 1/4 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- Dash of old bay (optional)
- 1/8 tablespoon ground sea salt
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ stick of butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
Heat a large skillet/frying pan and add a little olive oil.
When you begin to see the meat inside the shell turn white flip it and add in the butter
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.