- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 “lobster buns” or hot dog buns split
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1-2 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 dash (more or less if you prefer) hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch dried parsley
Sparingly butter the buns and lay lettuce leaves in fold.
Mix all of the remaining ingredients except the lobster until evenly blended. Gently mix in the lobster meat and spread in buns.
Gently mix in the lobster meat into the mayonnaise and seasoning mixture.
: Gently fill buns with seasoned lobster meat.
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.