- Dough – Purchase some fresh dough from a pizza shop or buy some from the store. Seriously just buy the dough or if you want find a recipe for dough on the internet and spend 2 hours of your life that you will never regain…
- 1 8-16 ounce sirloin steak
- 1 small package of basil
- 1 small red or green bell pepper
- 8 ounces of white mushrooms sliced then
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- ½ can or jar of pizza sauce….you can make your own if you want to but we’re trying to do easy recipes so you can get to the drinking of the wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Ground pepper to taste
- 18 ounce package of sliced or shredded provolone cheese
Cook steak perfectly using the “Basic Steak” recipe and once rested slice as thinly as possible
Preheat oven to 400, use a pizza stone if possible
Slice mushrooms and peppers as thinly as possible
mix steak sauce with pizza sauce and spread sauce on the dough trying to get as close to the edge of the dough as possible. It just needs a thin layer of sauce
Then cover with provolone cheese
Generously distribute the steak, peppers and mushrooms being mindful of dispersing the toppings evenly over where the slices will be
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Place a little of the arugula here and there, then slice it and serve
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.