- Dough – Purchase some fresh dough from a pizza shop or buy some from the store. Seriously just buy the dough or if you want find a recipe for dough on the internet and spend 2 hours of your life that you will never regain…
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 1 small package of basil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped very fine
- 8 ounces of white mushrooms sliced then
- 1 can or jar of alfredo sauce….you can make your own if you want to but we’re trying to do easy recipes so you can get to the drinking of the wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Ground pepper to taste
- 18 ounce package of sliced or shredded provolone cheese
- 18 ounce package of sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces dried parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400, use a pizza stone if possible
Spread dough on pizza stone or baking sheet and brush with olive oil leaving ½ inch border
Slice mushrooms as thinly as possible
Add alfredo sauce to dough. It just needs a thin layer of sauce, be careful not to add too much sauce probably a couple of tablespoons tops. Also add the garlic and half of the basil at this point
Then cover with all of the cheeses trying to distribute the different cheeses evenly
Generously distribute the ham and mushrooms being mindful of dispersing the toppings evenly over where the slices will be
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
Place a little of the basil here and there, then slice it and serve
Sign Up to be a Tasting Partner!
Enter your email below and you will be the first to know about new wines, recipes, wine articles, and new additions to the Vastewine app.